Last updated 1st September 2021
LUMIX PRO CLUB MEMBERSHIP
LPS Membership is offered to you in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom by Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Hagenauer Str. 43, 65203 Wiesbaden, Germany.
LPS Membership is offered to you in the United States of America and Canada by Panasonic Corporation of North America, Two Riverfront Plaza, Newark, NJ 07102-5490, United States.
- “You”, “Your” and “Customer” means the member or purchaser of the LUMIX PRO Services or your LUMIX PRO membership.
- “We”, “Us”, “Our” and “Panasonic” means any wholly owned operation of Panasonic Corporation, Japan.
- “LUMIX” means a range of camera bodies and lenses that are manufactured by Panasonic.
- “Professional” means uses of the range of qualifying products for LUMIX PRO as defined by Panasonic.
- “Equipment” means individual product items from the range of qualifying products as defined by Panasonic.
- “Membership period” means the period from initial registration until expiry, usually one (1) year.
- “LUMIX PRO Service” or “LPS” means the level of service provided as part of the Silver, Gold, Platinum or Black levels of LUMIX PRO , as per the terms and conditions set out in this document, and relevant to your country of residence.
- “LUMIX PRO” means the over-arching programme of activity, which consists of the registration platform from which LUMIX PRO Service or LPS are available.
- “LUMIX PRO Hotline” or “Hotline” means the services as described in Clause 7.3 below.
- “Pick-up and Return Service” means the services as described in Clause 5 below.
- “Fast-lane Repair” means the services as described in Clause 6 below.
- “Target Turnaround Times” means the time it takes for a repair to occur once it has been. booked into the Service facility as described in Clause 4.3.
- “Maintenance Service” means the services described in Clause 7 below.
- “Lens Calibration” means the services described in Clause 7.2 below.
- “Firmware Update” means the services described in Clause 8 below.
- “Territory” means Japan, United States, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom
- “Home” territory means the Territory in which the member registered mailing address appears within their individual profile.
- “Visited” territory means the Territory in which the member is visiting for a period outside of their “Home” territory that offers the LPS programme.
- “Working Day” means Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm excluding weekends, bank, public and statutory holidays.
What is LPS Membership?
- Membership of LPS provides you, as an owner of professional LUMIX equipment, with benefits such as improved turnaround times on repair and Annual Health check services provided by Panasonic's own specialist repair centres or service facilities that have been authorised by Panasonic to provide LPS services, access to loan and evaluation equipment, additional and exclusive information about LUMIX products and services, invitation to members' events, and direct access to LUMIX representation at major Panasonic marketing events.
- LPS Membership offers different scope of services to the members depending on their Level of membership, region and country of residence:
- For any queries in relation to LPS Membership in general or your membership specifically, please contact the LPS Membership Administration Team;
UK – [email protected]
DE – [email protected]
FR – [email protected]
IT – [email protected]
ES – [email protected]
US – [email protected]
JP – [email protected]
AT – [email protected]
IE – [email protected]
BE – [email protected]
SE – [email protected]
PL – [email protected]
CZ – [email protected]
CA – [email protected]
- Any customers using these services in Japan should instead refer to https://eww.pavc.panasonic.co.jp/lps/
How to become an LPS Member
- LPS membership is available to individuals within the LPS Participating Countries (see ANNEX 1) over the age of 18 who own and register qualifying professional LUMIX Qualifying Equipment.
- Currently, LPS Membership is only available to individuals who own and register specific LUMIX professional equipment. The current list of the products which qualify under LPS Membership and their LPS status level can be found at https://www.lumix-pro.com.Only equipment listed as qualifying within the LPS Membership program will count towards membership status "Qualifying Equipment".
- One additional level of LPS Membership is available (BLACK) which is available by invitation only, invitations can only be issued by members of the LUMIX PRO team within Panasonic
- You can register by owning just 1 qualifying camera body and 1 qualifying lens, at which point you will receive your RED membership card. Full membership will be available once the minimum level of qualifying equipment for a specific level has been registered, you are then eligible for the relevant membership status and receive the associated benefits as additional equipment is added to your profile.
- Registration for LPS Membership is easy: simply register your details and the products you own on-line through https://www.lumix-pro.com.Once registered your accounted will be verified (which can take upto 14 days), once the account has been verified you will then be sent your Welcome Pack and you can start receiving the LUMIX PRO benefits.
- Membership of LPS is strictly subject to these terms and conditions. If at any time you decide you do not wish to be a member or you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must cancel your membership immediately by contacting the LPS Membership admin team in writing or by email or by using the "Cancel Membership" function in your LPS profile.
- Upon acceptance as a LPS Member (Silver, Gold, Platinum, Black), you will be issued with a Membership Card and a set of LPS identification stickers which will be sent to your registered permanent address. If your Membership level changes at any time after you have received your membership card, a new card will not automatically be issued, until your membership is due for renewal
- Your Membership Card contains your membership account number, which you will need to quote when requesting any of the LPS benefits such as booking a repair or service.
- Your Membership Card remains the property of Panasonic. Only you may use the card and you must return it to us on request. You must inform us should your Membership Card become lost or stolen.
- Your LPS Membership expires after 1 year after initial registration. Your membership level will be recalculated 30 days prior to the anniversary of your initial registration within the LPS system, for subsequent years memberships. Please ensure that your Qualifying Equipment registration with LPS is up to date at all times.
- LPS Identification stickers distributed as part of the Welcome pack indicate the number of service packages that you are entitled to as per your membership level for that membership period, but the maximum total number of individual items must not be exceeded during your membership period.
- Your membership account must be held in your own name and should be registered to your permanent address (which can be used by Panasonic to communicate with you). You will be responsible for registering the correct and accurate information for membership communications. Any incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of your membership, as outlined in Clause 8.
- You must ensure that your LPS profile is updated with any changes to your registered equipment or to personal information through the LPS Members site online at https://www.lumix-pro.com.Membership levels and benefits are not transferrable. LPS service is only offered on registered items. Non-registered items will be treated as standard non-LPS service items.
- Panasonic reserves the right to refuse membership at any time without giving any reason.
LPS Membership level
- Your LPS Membership level will depend on the LUMIX equipment you own and register. The minimum status level and quantity of equipment required for each level of Photo Membership are set out in the table at 4.3 below.
- The current list of the products which qualify under LPS Membership and their LPS status level can be found at https://www.lumix-pro.com. Only equipment listed as qualifying within the LPS membership program will count towards membership status.
- Qualifying lenses for ALL LUMIX PRO memberships levels are listed below
|Leica 12mm f/1.4 (H-X012)|
|Leica 15mm f/1.7 (H-X015)|
|Leica 25mm f/1.4 (H-X025)|
|Leica 25mm f/1.4 (H-XA025)|
|Leica 42.5mm f/1.2 (H-NS043)|
|Leica 45mm f/2.8 (H-ES045)|
|Leica 8-18mm f/2.8-4 (H-E08018)|
|Leica 10-25mm f/1.7 (H-X1025)|
|LUMIX 12-35mm f/2.8 II (H-HSA12035)|
|Leica 12-60mm f/2.8-4 (H-ES12060)|
|LUMIX 35-100mm f/2.8 II (H-HSA35100)|
|Leica 100-400mm f/4-6.3 (H-RS100400)|
|Leica 200mm f/2.8 (H-ES200)|
|Leica 50-200mm f/2.8-4 (H-ES50200)|
|LUMIX 35-100mm f/2.8 (H-HS35100)|
|LUMIX 12-35mm f/2.8 (H-HS12035)|
|Leica 25-50mm f/1.7 (H-X2550)|
|LUMIX PZ 45-175mm f/4-5.6 (H-PS45175)|
|LUMIX PZ 14-42mm (H-PS14042)|
|LUMIX S PRO 24-70 f/2.8 (S-E2470)||Exception|
|LUMIX S 24-105mm f/4 (S-R24105)||Exception|
|LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm f/4 (S-R70200)||Exception|
|LUMIX S PRO 50mm f/1.4 (S-X50)||Exception|
|LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm f/2.8 (S-E70200)||Exception|
|LUMIX S PRO 16-35mm f/4 (S-R1635)||Exception|
|LUMIX S 20-60mm f/3.5-5.6 (S-R2060)||Exception|
|LUMIX S 85 mm F1.8 (S-S85)||Exception|
|LUMIX S 70-300 mm F4.5-F5.6 MACRO O.I.S (S-R70300)||Exception|
|LUMIX S 50mm F1.8 (S-S50)||Exception|
|LUMIX S 24mm F1.8 (S-S24) - NEW||Exception|
- Additional qualifying lenses for RED, SILVER and GOLD LUMIX PRO membership levels are lists below
|LUMIX 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 (H-FS12060)|
|LUMIX 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 (H-FSA14140)|
|LUMIX 45-200mm f/4-5.6 (H-FSA45200)|
- The lenses listed within this section count towards qualifying membership levels listed above but will not be eligible for any of the maintenance activities included as part of your LUMIX PRO membership.
- Qualifying Camera bodies
- Cameras listed in this section qualify for the level of membership indicated without the need for additional items to be registered. A customer who registers these products alongside other equipment will have all of their equipment qualify for the level specified within this section and will receive all benefits associated to that level.
|Qualifying Camera||Qualifying level|
- Minimum Equipment requirements:
- All equipment requires a valid serial number to qualify for LUMIX PRO membership. Please register your equipment at https://www.lumix-pro.com
- Equipment shown in clauses 4.2.2 and 4.2.4 are exceptions to the equipment requirements shown in section 4.3.
|MINIMUM CAMERA REQUIREMENT||MINIMUM LENS REQUIREMENT|
|SILVER||You must own & register at least 1 qualifying camera||&||You must own & register at least 3 LPS qualifying lenses|
|GOLD||You must own & register at least 2 qualifying cameras||&||You must own & register at least 3 LPS qualifying lenses|
|PLATINUM||You must own & register at least 3 qualifying cameras||&||You must own & register at least 5 LPS qualifying lenses|
- The list of qualifying equipment and associated membership level of that equipment will be updated from time to time. Panasonic reserves the right to change both the membership requirements and status level at any time without notice. You should periodically review the list of equipment and status levels.
- In the event that Panasonic changes the list of qualifying equipment per level during the course of a membership period, the new equipment list will only apply to new registrations or renewals made after the publication date. Only changes which would promote the status of a member will apply for the remainder of the current membership period (i.e. a registered member will not be demoted during the course of the membership year).
- The Qualifying Equipment list published at the date of registration will be valid for that membership period (subject to the exception above) and the list published at the date of renewal will be valid for the following year's membership. Please ensure you check the latest published list when registering and renewing your membership.
- In the event that Panasonic changes the Qualifying Equipment list during the course of the membership period, any change that would result in a demotion of membership status for an already granted membership will not apply for the remainder of that membership period. The Qualifying Equipment list will apply on recalculation of membership at the beginning of each membership period and to all new registrations made after the publication date.
- Should you remove items from your membership profile during your membership period, which means you would not meet the qualifying criteria of that level, then the membership level that was allocated at the start of the membership period shall be retained for the remainder of the current membership period, providing the lower level is only 1 tier below your allocated membership level.
- The membership level shall reset at the end of the membership period, and at the start of a new membership period a new audit of equipment shall take place so that the correct level of membership is allocated for the new membership period.
- If the member shall add new equipment to their membership profile during the membership period then the membership level, will, if applicable, be upgraded to the relevant new membership level for the remainder of the membership period, upon payment of any required fees, and they will be eligible for additional services on a pro-rated basis.
- If the registered equipment level within a membership profile falls below the minimum threshold level for SILVER membership then the individual membership account shall be suspended and a notification shall be sent to the member, if there is no change to the equipment registered within the membership profile after a period of 28 days after the notification then the individual membership account shall be cancelled and the membership profile deleted.
- Members of LUMIX PRO maybe offered membership of the BLACK level. The BLACK level is invitation only and the invitation will be issued by the regional LUMIX PRO team, for the respective member. There will be no negotiation and no correspondence will be entered into regarding prospective membership of the LUMIX PRO BLACK Tier. Criteria for membership of the LUMIX PRO BLACK level can vary on an individual or regional basis.
LPS Membership – Repair and Back-up loan benefit
- This clause is ONLY applicable to LPS membership in the following participating countries: those which are labelled as “Available” in the table in Annex 1.
- This clause can be amended by the Promotor if the scope of countries participating is extended.
The following repair and loan of back-up equipment benefits are only available in the countries listed above.
- LPS Member benefits according to membership level as follows:
- Target Turnaround Times will only apply to a maximum of three (3) products being serviced at any given time for each individual member.
- Target Turnaround Times will apply to camera body warranty and non-warranty repairs.
- Target Turnaround Times are not guaranteed. However, both Panasonic and the authorised repair facilities to provide LUMIX PRO services, will endeavour to meet the target times listed above.
- Target Turnaround Times are based on working days (Monday to Friday not including public holidays in the relevant country) and will be deemed to start the working day after receipt of the product by the repair facility and ends on the day the product is ready to leave the repair facility. It does not include time spent in shipment nor any time spent awaiting any customer information necessary to complete the repair, such as missing documentation or acceptance of estimated cost of repair for out of warranty repairs for example.
- Target Turnaround Times are not applicable for membership repairs in any of the following territories: French Overseas Territories; the Canary Islands; Ceuta; Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands and Islands.
- Where applicable and subject to membership level and availability of loan equipment, a loan of back-up equipment will be offered in the event that target turnaround time cannot be met and will be offered strictly subject to Panasonic's standard Terms of Loan which you will be deemed to have accepted if you accept or request a loan through your LPS membership.
- Target Turnaround Times and Loan of Back-Up Equipment are only applicable on repairs duly authorised for repair under LPS membership and identified as such as set out in Clause 7 below.
- Loan equipment is provided to LUMIX PRO members subject to availability. Panasonic will make best efforts to supply loan equipment of the same or equivalent model, if these are not available then a compatible or equivalent model will be offered. If two loan requests are submitted at the same time then priority then the higher level will receive the equipment as a priority.
- For out-of-warranty repairs, you are responsible for paying all applicable costs associated with servicing or repair of the equipment including (but not limited to) delivery costs and any applicable taxes, fees and levies as may be required in the country where the equipment is submitted for repair.
- All benefits are subject to availability and to change and may be withdrawn or altered at any time at the absolute discretion of Panasonic. Without limitation, Panasonic reserves the right to make exclusions or exceptions to the availability of benefits. Local variations to the published membership benefits may also apply.
- Benefits are personal to you and not transferable. Only the registered LPS member may claim benefits under the membership and only in relation to the equipment registered to and legally owned by that member. You may not claim benefits for any other person or any non-registered equipment, nor allow any other person to claim benefits on your behalf.
- No benefit may be claimed retrospectively, i.e. by claiming a benefit that you were entitled to claim but which you did not claim at the time when you were entitled to do so.
- Benefits may be added or removed at anytime by Panasonic. 3rd party benefits are supplied in good faith by Panasonic on behalf of the 3rd party, but the benefits will be available subject to the Terms and Conditions as set out by the 3rd party.
- All repairs provided under this scheme are subject to Panasonic's general Terms & Conditions of repair and that of any authorised repair facility providing such services.
- In addition to the benefits set out above, Panasonic may make additional benefits or promotional offers available to LPS Members based on membership status and level of use of LPS member services including (but in not limited to): repair services, loan equipment; shipping & delivery promotions; surveys and Panasonic and third party product offers.
- PLEASE NOTE LPS MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT AFFECT NOR EXTEND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER ANY PANASONIC COMMERCIAL WARRANTY PROVIDED WITH YOUR PRODUCT AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE OR YOUR STATUTORY LEGAL RIGHTS.
- The Pan-European Standard Warranty provides cover for products purchased inside the EEA. The Limited Worldwide Warranty may apply if the product is purchased outside of the EEA but in a participating country. Further information can be found at https://www.panasonic.com/uk/support/warranty-information.html.
- For those who are resident in the EEA, products imported from outside the EEA or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Panasonic group of Companies in any way will not be eligible for these Services. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall mean that these products will not be eligible for registration and will not benefit from any of the Services provided under LUMIX PRO. Full warranty exceptions provided for in the relevant warranty remain in full effect.
LPS Membership - Other Benefits
This Clause is ONLY applicable to LPS Membership in the following part
- The repair and loan of back-up equipment benefits detailed in Clause 5 above are not currently available in the countries listed as NOT AVAILABLE in Annex 1.
- LPS members in these countries are not currently entitled to any LPS repair or loan of back-up equipment in these countries. However, if an LPS member from any of these countries visits a country in which LPS operates repair benefits identified in Clause 5.1, they may be entitled to have their registered equipment repaired in the applicable turnaround time according to their membership level (Platinum or Black ONLY). Any such repair will be at the discretion service facility and subject to capacity. For the avoidance of any doubt, there is currently no loan back-up equipment benefit available to a member from any of the countries listed as NOT AVAILABLE in Annex 1, regardless of membership level or any visitation to any another participating country. Best efforts will be made to provide the services provided for under clause 5 and 6 so far as is reasonably practical and can be reasonably expected.
- If the member is loaned equipment while away from his “Home” Territory, it is the responsibility of the member to ensure that the equipment is returned to the country from which the loan was provided. If the equipment is returned to the “Home” Territory, then Panasonic reserve the right to charge the member for any additional shipping costs and duties that maybe payable.
Use of LPS Membership
- Repair Services:
- To utilise the LPS Membership repair or maintenance services simply send your equipment to your local LPS authorised service facility, enclosing a completed LPS Repair Form detailing your request, your name, LPS Membership number and LPS Membership status and affixing a LPS identification sticker (issued to you on registration) in a clearly visible position on the outside packaging of any item you send. In the case of warranty repair, please include a copy of the warranty documentation and proof of purchase.
- Only Panasonic and those service facilities authorised by Panasonic to perform LPS services can be used for repairs under your LPS Membership.
- Repair Services are those repairs that are not covered by warranty repairs and are not covered by the maintenance services covered in Section 7.4
- LPS members with BLACK and PLATINUM memberships levels can receive repair services in a “Visited” territory when available.
- Repairs in “Visited” territories are not available on the lenses listed in Section 4.2.2, and listed as qualifying for RED, SILVER and GOLD LUMIX PRO membership levels.
- Items listed as “Exception” within Section 4.2, and its sub-sections, will not be eligible for “Service” as per the standard Terms and Conditions of the LUMIX PRO programme.
- Loan of Back-Up Equipment
- If your membership entitles you to the loan of back-up equipment (see Clause 4 above) when having your equipment repaired or serviced, your local LUMIX or LPS authorised service facility will contact you in the event that the target turnaround time cannot be met in order to make arrangements directly.
- All equipment loaned under this provision is provided strictly on the basis of Panasonic's standard loan terms provided with the loan equipment, which you will be deemed to have accepted if you request and accept a loan through your LPS membership.
- Loaned back-up equipment can be delivered to any address requested within the LPS participating countries by arrangement with your local facility and may also be available for collection on request.
- It is your obligation to return the loan equipment within 3 days of the return of your own equipment to the address stipulated by Panasonic or the LPS facility that supplied the back-up equipment (or as may be otherwise agreed with Panasonic in writing).
- You must ensure that each and every item loaned, including accessories, is returned in the same condition as supplied and you are responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any equipment on loan to you and will be required to reimburse Panasonic for repair or replacement. You are advised to consider taking out suitable insurance to cover any equipment on loan to you.
- Panasonic disclaims and excludes all liability in respect of any equipment loaned to you to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Telephone hotline
- As part of the LPS programme Panasonic provides a Hotline for Your Product in the Territory which offers priority customer support (Technical, Repair (coordinate details of "Pick-up Service")) by trained personnel.
- The Hotline will be available Monday – Friday (check the list below for local availability). Local tariffs apply. Mobile phone rates can be higher. Operating times are subject to change.
|COUNTRY||HOTLINE NUMBER||MON – FRI HOURS|
|United Kingdom||+44 (0) 33 03 33 1069||0900 – 1700|
|United States||+1 (0) 866 LUMIX PS
+1 (0) 866 58649 77
|0800 – 2000 Eastern Standard Time|
|Germany||+49 (0) 69 22 22 16 199||0800 – 1700|
|France||+33 (0)170 707 699||0900 – 1700|
|Italy||+39 (0) 68 7500 669||0900 – 1800|
|Spain||+34 (0) 91 41 48 469||0900 – 1800|
|Japan||+81 (0) 3 3251 2028||1000 - 1700|
|Austria||+43 (0) 1 928 2216||0800 - 2000|
|Ireland||+353 (0) 1 431 1056||0900 – 1700|
|Poland||+48 22 1530087||0900 – 1700|
|Sweden||+46 (0) 856 642 606||0900 – 1700|
|Czech Republic/Slovakia||+420 234 290 0645||0900 – 1700|
|Belgium||+32 (0) 240 12349||0900 – 1700|
|Canada||+1 (0) 866 LUMIX PS
+1 (0) 866 58649 77
|0800 – 2000 Eastern Standard Time|
- Health Check
As part of your LPS membership, Panasonic provides the following services:
- Health Check from LUMIX PRO includes Sensor Clean, EVF clean, plus external check and clean as required. Panasonic will also provide an advisory notice should additional work be carried out that is not covered under the standard warranty programme or as part of your LPS membership package. Annual Health Check is available as part of the specific levels of LPS membership as outlined in Clause 7.6. You can contact the Hotline or go to https://www.lumix-pro.com to arrange for the Pick-up and Return Service to carry out the Annual Health Check.
- Lens Calibration is available as part of specific levels of LPS membership as outlined in Clause 7.6. Panasonic provides a "Lens Focal Point Calibration" Service for a limited number of lenses, please check at https://www.lumix-pro.com for the current list of lenses that can be calibrated.
- You can contact the Hotline Or go to https://www.lumix-pro.com to arrange for the Pick-up and Return Service to carry out the Calibration service.
- The Health Check and Calibration service will be carried out as per the guidelines set out as per your level of members, as outlined in Clause 7.6, calculated from the time the authorized service centre has received the Product until the Product has been designated as ready for the carrier to pick up the product for return to You.
- The Health Check is limited to the number of maintenance service process within your LPS membership period, as outlined in Clause 7.6.
- Health checks are only available in your “Home” territory.
- Firmware Update
As part of the LPS membership Panasonic provides a "Firmware Update” Maintenance Service, as part of the Health Check.
- As Part of your Annual Health Check, Panasonic will carry out all required Firmware updates, as per the Turnaround times, relevant to your level of membership. In case the Firmware Update cannot be completed within the specified timeframe, Panasonic will contact You immediately to arrange either an extension or offer a loan unit, if available as part of your membership package.
- The period in Clause 7.5.1 above will be calculated on Working Days only and from the time the authorized service centre has received the Product until the Product has been picked up by the carrier for return to You.
- Included Maintenance options;
|Health Check||Lens Calibration||Availability|
|BLACK||Unlimited||Unlimited||EUR, US and JPN|
|PLATINUM||2 bodies||2 lenses||EUR and US|
|GOLD||1 body||1 lens||EUR only|
Cancellation of Membership
- You are entitled to cancel your LPS Membership at any time. You can do so by contacting the LPS Membership admin team in writing or by email, using the email addresses in Clause 2.3, or by using the "Cancel Membership" function in your LPS profile.
- In addition, Panasonic reserves the right to cancel any membership in its absolute discretion should it be deemed necessary or appropriate.
- In the event that Panasonic cancels your membership and deletes your account, your data will be deleted within 24 hours and cannot be retrieved.
- Deletion is irreversible and it is not possible to reinstate a LPS Membership once it has been cancelled. However, if you wish to re-join at any time, you can simply register as a new member as detailed above.
- If Panasonic cancel the membership of any individual then Panasonic is not obliged to return any membership fees, either partially or in full, that have been paid for the current, or previous, membership periods.
- If the member shall cancel their membership within 30 days of paying for the membership period then the member shall be eligible for a full refund of their membership fee should have no benefits of the programme been utilised by the member and only upon return of the membership card of the member for the period in question has been returned to Panasonic at the address provided on the membership card.
- Panasonic reserve the right to withdraw the LUMIX PRO programme at any time.
- All queries relating to LPS Membership should be addressed to the LPS Membership admin team via your local email address as per Clause 2.3. All complaints should also be addressed to the LPS Membership admin team via email.
- In addition, information about you and your membership may be used by Panasonic to review your use of the LPS services and/or to review, develop and improve our services, products and offers and/or for internal market research and statistical analysis.
- If any term or condition is not strictly applied or adhered to by Panasonic at any time, it shall not prevent Panasonic from choosing to strictly apply that term or condition or any other term or condition at any other time.
- Any fault that has been identified as a result of a fault with a 3rd party product, such as, but not limited to Non-Panasonic Memory cards, Flash units, 3rd party batteries or non-standard Panasonic cables will not be covered by the standard conditions of the LPS programme or for repairs undertaken with the turnaround times for the membership level of the member.
- Panasonic will not be liable for any loss of data from any memory card used within any of the cameras registered as part of the LPS programme.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your rights as a consumer to rely on the mandatory provisions of local law.
ANNEX 1 - PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES
Countries that are NOT included on the list here will not qualify for any LPS Membership benefits.
The list of countries and the LPS repair & loan service availability of the countries will be updated from time to time. Panasonic reserves the right to change the list of countries and the LPS repair & loan service availability of the countries at any time without notice. LPS members residing in any country not listed in this table will not receive the LPS repair and loan benefits. You should periodically review the list of countries and the LPS repair & loan service availability of the countries.
|Country||LPS repair & loan service availability|
|Canada||Available (BLACK & PLATINUM ONLY)|
|Japan||Available (BLACK only)|
|United States of America||Available (BLACK & PLATINUM ONLY)|